Business Support Flood Recovery Program
The Business Support Flood Recovery program, aims to help businesses establish resilience in their operations and company culture to ensure long-term success. The program provides assistance to small business owners (up to 20 employees) with everything from hiring and onboarding employees to creating a safe and productive workplace and establishing a strong business management foundation. That’s better for business.
As a participant in the program, you will receive:
A FREE 12-month subscription to Business Solutions Hub* giving you access to business tools and resources to help you manage and grow your business, including:
- Editable employment contracts
- Workplace policy templates
- Employer guides
- Business checklists
- Travel expense calculator (tailored for electrical contractors)
- Access to our team of HR, Workplace Relations Specialists for basic enquiries.
- Free 30-minute Business Resilience Health Check consultation
- Employee Engagement “Pulse” survey
- Regular newsletters and podcasts
- Webinars to help you develop your business
- Subsidised rates for business support solutions including cashflow analysis, revenue growth, cost reduction, efficiencies through adoption of technology, debt management, as well as bookkeeping and payroll support.
Our HR and Business Specialists provide practical, easy-to-understand advice and tools to ensure that your business not only survives but thrives.
This exciting initiative is delivered by Business Solutions Hub, with support from NECA Victoria.
* Eligibility criteria is applicable and subscriptions are limited, so meeting the eligibility criteria is essential to participate in the Business Support Flood Recovery program.
Enrolment in the program is FREE for businesses, with under 20 employees, severely impacted by 2022/23 Victorian flood events. The scope of our project will focus on towns in the following local government areas:
|City of Greater Shepparton
|Shire of Strathbogie
|Shire of Campaspe
|Shire of Buloke
|Shire of Gannawarra
|City of Greater Bendigo
|Rural City of Swan Hill
To register, complete our expression of interest form.
After submitting the expression of interest, a Business Solutions Hub representative will contact you to confirm your enrolment.
Need more information?
The Business Support Flood Recovery program is jointly funded by the Australian Government and Victorian Government under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements.
Although funding for this program has been provided by both the Australian and Victorian Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.